Tuesday, September 2, 2008

MEOW

Meow, since that women who lives in my house is feeling drained today I thought I would paw out a post for you all to read. She thinks that I live in her house but she is so wrong, it is really my house. Everyone knows that cats are the masters of the house. Every night when that women goes to bed I join her. I really like to sleep by her feet but because I know she does not like it every night I sneak up by her head and purr in her ear just to show her who is boss. I usually let her move me at least twice before I will finally go to the end of the bed and settle in for the night. Of course sometimes when she asleep I move back up just because I can! My life is pretty good. Once in awhile that little kid, I think his name is Liam, comes around. He like to chase me around the house and meow......I let him get away with it because he is cute for a human. Then of course there is the times those DOGS come around. I always show them who is the boss. The last time that big black one came over I cornered him in the bathroom and he shook like a baby. All I have to do to that little white one is look at it and he go's running. One day that women took me somewhere and the next thing I remember is waking up and having all my fur gone. Now it was a shock to wake up and be all naked. But after a couple of days I got use to it and was proud of my naked body. It even motivated me to lose a few pounds. So all and all my life is pretty good. I think it is time for me to get back to taking a cat nap.
Meow
Queen Charlie

2 comments:

Amy said...

you are such a dork:)

Christa said...

I think you are the biggest loser I know!!