Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cirque De Soleil

Tonight I am going to Cirque Du Soleil with Cassie. We are going to some fancy restaurant first. It should be lots of fun. I will tell you all about it on Friday. Yesterday I had a busy day. I lifted in the morning. Well that is I tried to lift. I kept getting phone calls that delayed me. Then when I was almost done Amy and Liam came over for a visit. I did not get in the shower until almost noon. After that I made chili with all the tomato's that I still had from my moms house. I had about 15 tomato's, not enough to can but to many to eat. So I pealed them and cut them up and cooked them with a bunch of other stuff and made a huge pot of chili. Amy invited Adam and Liam over for supper so she would not have to feed them. Rick also came over. I gave Adam some over the leftover chili but I still have a ton left. I am going to freeze some of it. Before supper Rick and I went for a 17 mile bike ride. It was a super good ride. We averaged 16.2 miles a hour. That is our best average yet. I have to go get my oil changed on my car today and get some cash for tonight, so I better get going.
later Sharon

No comments: