Friday, September 26, 2008

Can you say FUN!!!!!








Last night was sooooo much FUN! I picked up Cassie and 3:30 and we went to the MOA and took the train into Minneapolis. We then went to Norman's Steakhouse to eat. It was the best food ever! Cassie and I both had a steak. I had a fillet Mignon and Cassie had a Kansas City strip steak. We also had a bottle of the best Merlot. And yes we drank all but about an inch of it. With our steak we had mashed sweet potato's and asparagus. And then to top it off we had a raspberry torte. I have to say it was one of the best meals I have ever had. We were so stuffed and broke! But it was worth every penny! After the meal we went to the Target Center to watch Cirque Du Sloeil. When we got there they took Cassie's camera away. They did not find mine because I had it in the pocket of my purse. Anyhow it was so dumb that they took it because everyone has camera's on there cell phones. That is what we took the pictures with. The show was really good. We had really good seats, you can see in the picture how close we are. I would go see them again, it is amazing what they can do. They show got done at 9:45 and we took the train back to my car. I took Cassie home and then I drove home. I got to Waseca at 12:06. Way past my bedtime.
Today after sleeping in I lifted and then Amy, Liam and I went to Faribo to the apple orchard. There is no good orchards in Waseca. We go apples, gourds, pumpkins and potato's. Then we stopped at Walmart so I could get Charlie another collar. She broke her new one yesterday and I had to find her again. This time she was in Coppers back yard. This time I got her a dog collar, I hope it last a little longer!
I forgot to tell you that I let Amy use my car on Wed. and Thursday when I went to use it the tire was almost flat. It had a nail in it. I am pretty sure Amy had something to do with it.
That is all I know for today.
Later
Sharon

1 comment:

Amy said...

Liam and i went off-roading in your car, that's probabally where the nail came from:)