Sunday, September 21, 2008

Great Weekend



Wow did I have a great weekend. Well really I just had a great Saturday. I got up at 6:00 to get ready for the city wide garage sales in Waseca. Christa and Amy got at my house at 7:00 and we were off. We had lots of fun and got lots of good deals. I got a new chair for my living room. Charlie has now taken over the chair and that is not a good things since it is white and she is black. I am going to have to kick her off of it! Amy got lots of clothes for Liam and New Baby, Christa got lots of Christmas stuff because she does not have enough yet. After the garage sales instead of staying home and doing all the stuff I should have I went to Cannon Falls with Rick, Eric and Serena to go biking. It was so much fun. It was perfect biking weather. We biked 38 miles. It is fun to have another couple to go biking with. We are talking about doing a biking trip out west next summer.
After all that fun on Saturday I had to go to work on Sunday. That sucked. It was soooo hard to get out of bed at 4:00 A.M. But the day went pretty fast because I was busy. After work I went to Walmart to get some food. I was out of everything! I spend $92.00. That is way to much. I cannot believe how much food prices have gone up.
So today I am back at work again. I just went out and wrote 18 students parking tickets and I have more to do this afternoon. Once again they are the students are not going to like me. Most of the tickets are $50.00 each. To bad for the students.
Later SharonPosted by Picasa

No comments: