Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October In Pictures





I have had a very busy month of October so I thought I would share a bunch of pictures of the month 

 Here is Oliver in his Halloween costume that I made him
 Here is Liam in his Halloween costume that I made him
 Here is Liam, Eli and Josie in there costumes that I made them. I tried to get a picture of all four of them together but they were all so excited that it was pretty much impossible! They did all look very cute and Liam and Josie are super excited for Halloween! Eli and Oliver could care less :)
 This is a picture of Rick and his 11 point buck that he shot. It was the biggest deer he has every shot and he was super excited! It was a big deer!
 Christa and Grandpa share a birthday on Oct. 21. She is 26 and he is 77.
 Beth and Sarah also have Oct. birthdays so Grandma always gets a cake for them. Sarah was sick so she missed out this year :(
 Eli and Oliver are going to be best friends!
 I gave Cassie my camera to take a picture of Amy and I and this is the best she took. Next time I will give the camera to someone else......
Eli is showing Grandpa Rick how good he knows his shapes!


There you have it my October in pictures. Hope November has lots of picture moments too!

Later Sharon
Vote NO in NOvember

No comments: