Thursday, October 4, 2012

"Funny how everything can change in an instant. From death to life. From empty to full. From darkness to light." -from Fracture by Megan Miranda


If you had only one day to live what would you do?

That is the question that was asked in good book that I read yesterday. It got me thinking what would I do if with no warning if I suddenly found out I only had one day to live.....

I would get up and see the sunrise and just sit and watch the world come awake. I would go spend some time just being with and talking to my girls. I would gather all my grand kids around and just watch them play and laugh. I would spend the day with Rick by my side.  I would go for a walk in the woods and just enjoy the world around me. I would eat a huge piece of chocolate cake and have a Pepsi. I would tell everyone I cherish that I love them because we never say it enough. And lastly I would watch the sunset while holding Ricks hand watching the world go to sleep.

What would you do........ Think about it.....then do it.......

Later Sharon


No comments: