Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sorry!



I have been a very bad blogger the last week. I have not updated since Oct. 9! My days off have been busy! I even had a extra day off since I took Friday off of work.

Friday Cassie, Amy, Christa and I went up to South Minneapolis and did some antique shopping. Then we went to the MOA and did a little clothing shopping. I did not get home until almost 11:00. A very late night for me :)

Saturday I spent most of the day sewing. Saturday evening we went to Faribault for my cousin's wedding. It was really fun to see all the cousin's and aunts again. I wish I had gotten around to visiting with them more. It was so loud once the band started that it was hard to talk. We did get a nice picture of all the cousin's that were there.


Sunday was a lot like Saturday. I spent the whole day sewing. I got Liam's Halloween costume done. It is super cute.

Monday was again just like Saturday and Sunday. I spent most of the day sewing. I got Josie's costume done and started on Oliver's and Eli's started. I also picked Liam up for school and took him to daycare. That was the only time I left the house.

Tuesday I decided that I better get something else done. I went for a 4 mile run and then finished the laundry. I also manged to get to Walmart to get us some food since the fridge was empty. Since I had food I decided that I better make supper so I made my favorite tator-tot hotdish. I got some more sewing done on Oliver and Eli's costume but I did not get them finished. I hope to be able to work on them a little tonight after work. .

I know this has been a very exciting blog so I will end it.....

Later Sharon
Vote NO in NOvember! 

No comments: