Tuesday, October 9, 2012

21 Days.....

I have so much that I need to get done in the next 21 days.

First I need to get four Halloween Costumes made for the grandkids. I just got all the fabric yesterday. I managed to get the pants of Liam's costume done last night.  I called Adam and asked him to bring the kids over so I could measure all of there waist. I had to laugh when I found that Eli who is 1 year old has the same waist size as Josie who is almost 4. All four of the kids are going to be pirates. They are going to be very cute. I hope I can get them all done.....


Next I need to get out and shoot a deer! I really want to have one shot before the slug season starts. Once that is open I do not go out hunting. I really don't want to get shot by some dumb ass hunter. After the slug season ends the deer are  a lot wiser so it makes hunting a lot harder. Hopefully I fill my tag before then since I really don't want to go out in November and December when it is cold. 


Next I HAVE to go shopping with Cassie, Amy and Christa on Friday. Since we are taking a year off of apple pie making we decided that we still needed to spend a day together. So we are going shopping. Really we are going to some antique shops in St. Paul. After that we might do a little clothing shopping for Amy since she is so skinny now none of her clothes fit her. 


 I also have two weddings to go to in the next two weeks. Both of these weddings are out of town.


Lastly I have a lot of running to do. I am running a half-marathon in just over two weeks. I am NOT ready! Good thing I can use the fact that I am 50 as my excuse for my slow time :)

I guess I should also say that I have to fit work in also....To bad since work is the one thing out of all of them that I would like to not have to do.

So there you have it. October is going to be a busy month! I hope I have time to up date my blog....

Later Sharon

Remember to Vote NO in NOvember!

No comments: