Monday, January 30, 2012

Oh What To Do.....







So I am tired of my hair and really want to cut it shorter. The top picture is how it looks now. I think it is to heavy and needs something. Of course what I really want is to cut it short. I have picked out several different hairstyles that I like and think I could manage. The girls have a fit every time I bring up cutting my hair but I just might have to overrule them and get it cut......

Only one week and I will be on vacation. I have to work today and then I have 2 busy days off then it is back to work on Thursday for a short shift. I have to work for someone on Thur. but only for 5 hours. After I get off work I am going to meet Cassie in Burnsville and do a little shopping for Vegas. I work the the weekend and then on Monday I have another short day. I have a dentist appointment to get my crown put on so I am leaving early for that. Then on Tuesday we will be on our way!  I don't know when I am going to have time to pack. My days off are packed with things to do.
On Tuesday I am going to give my car to Adam for the day. I am having him put in a Sirius radio adapter for my radio. I am also making him change the light bulb in the headlight. Rick changed the easy one a week or so ago and now the other one went out. The one that is out now is a lot harder to get to. They can never make anything easy.
Maybe on one of those days I will have to make a hair appointment.......
Later Sharon

1 comment:

Amy said...

NO, you will NOT make a hair appointment!!!!