Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"Nothing is as far away as one minute ago." -Jim Bishop

Cassie was suppose to put pictures up  on Facebook from her birthday party but she did not. So for my picture today I am using a picture of a cake that I want for my birthday:)

It was Cassie's 30th birthday on Monday. And just so you know I had her when I was 10 and that is how she is 30 and I am still so young. Okay maybe that is not true but I don't know how it is possible that I have a daughter that is 30. To celebrate Cassie's birthday she had a party for her family and friends. First we all went out to eat at Santorini. It is a greek restaurant that was very good. When we got done eating we all went to Cassie and Nick's house for drinks and to visit. We all had a good time and stayed out way past our bed times. We did not get home until 2:00 in the morning. We had hopes of sleeping in on Sunday but Rick's phone rang at 8:00 so then we were both up. We were both busy all day so it really did not hit me until 4:00, then I was tired! We went to bed at 8:30 and I am pretty sure I was sleeping before my head hit the pillow. We are getting to old to be out so late!
I had yesterday and today off of work. Yesterday I went and got my hair cut and colored in the morning. Then in the afternoon I made monster cookies. I made them for the 18 meter shoot that is at the club this weekend. I put almost all of them in the freezer so we don't eat them all up. They are so good. I even made supper last night for us while I was making the cookies. Rick had to go down to the club at 6:00 to help a couple of boy scouts make strings for there bows so we had to eat early.
Today I had the pleasure of going to the dentist to have another crown put on. I now have only one tooth on the top of my mouth that does not have a crown on it. I also took Dexter to be groomed today. Poor Morgan was so sad when we left without her. Rick said she came down to the basement and just cried. She was very happy when I brought Dexter back home with me after the dentist.
Well I think the numbness is finally out of my mouth so I am going to go try and eat something.

Later Sharon

No comments: