Friday, January 27, 2012

Girls Night Out

Amy's hair after I braided it for her.


On Wednesday Cassie, Amy, Christa and I went up to the Orpheum to see the Lion King. I had gotten them all tickets for there Christmas gift this year. Before Amy and I left Waseca to pick up Christa and Cassie she decided that I should braid her hair. She had found a picture of how she wanted it done on Pinterest so that is all I had to go by. I think it turned out pretty good. Amy comes over at least once a month and wants me to braid her hair. I keep telling her she needs to learn how to do it is she can braid Josie's hair. After we picked up Cassie and Christa we went out to eat at Giuseppe's  in Burnsville. It was so good. We had so much left over food. I am pretty sure I am set for lunch for the next three days. We all really enjoyed the show and I am really glad that I got the tickets. It was a fun night for just us girls.
Yesterday I went to work 3 hours late since I did not get home until midnight on Wednesday. We were doubled up all day yesterday so it worked out good for me to go in late. Even with going in late I was tired so at 1:00 I decided to have some caffeine and had a coffee. I should have know better because I don't drink caffeine very often so last night when I went to bed I could not fall asleep. So I am tried again today! I think I will say away from the caffeine for now :)
I finally took the plunge and went out and got myself a i phone. I love it. I had a blackberry and I hated it, it was so slow. I had talked to several people who had the i phone and they all loved it so that is what I got. It is so much better then my old phone. I am still learning how to use it but it is pretty easy. I wanted to get it before we went to Vegas so I can check the weather etc when we are driving.
Well it is time for me to do the bank run at work so I better go.
Later Sharon

No comments: