Thursday, January 19, 2012

Great Book

Okay I know it is a young adult book but it is really, really good. I have been wanting to see the movie and when I heard it was based on a book I had to read it. I am not a horse person and would not normally go out of my way to read a horse book but this one is different. It is about a horse that is sold off to be a war horse in World War one. The book is written in the horses prospective not the people that are also in the book.  Once I started to read it I could not put it down. It was so good that I found myself holding back tears while reading it. It is very well written. I cannot wait to see the movie now, I have been hearing great things about it. I also know that it is a play and it is suppose to be wonderful. I hope that it makes it's way to MN so I can go see it. So if you want a fast but excellent read pick up a copy of War Horse by Michael Morpurgo.

Here is the movie trailier, once you watch it you will want to see it too!

Later Sharon

No comments: