Monday, February 6, 2012

On The Road

It is finally time! We are leaving for our vacation in the morning. I am very excited to be leaving. The weather for the short route looks good so we should be able to make it to Vegas in 23 to 24 hours. We are going to leave at 3:00 a.m. and then drive for 12 to 16 hours. Then we will stop for the night and then drive the last few hours to Vegas on Wednesday. Of course things always change so we will see how long it really takes us. I will keep you all updated on Facebook :)
I have to work today until noon then I have to go to the dentist to have my crown put on. I will be glad to get the temp crown off. After that I am going to go get my hair cut. Cassie has given me permission to get it cut. If you look at the last post with all the hair cuts it is the second picture. I figure if I don't like it I will just have keep cutting and get it cut into the black and white picture  in the last post :)
After all of that I have to get home and get packed. I have not packed anything yet so I have a lot to get done.
Last night I had a dream that my bow blew up! Rick came up to me and said he had bad news that my bow blew up in its case. I said oh no, now what am I going to shot in Vegas. He said don't worry we will just put the factory limbs  back on it. Then my alarm went off and it was the end of my dream. It was funny since my bow has the factory limbs on it. Kind of a dumb dream. Maybe I had it because I have dry shot my bow twice this year and that will cause it to blow up......I guess I better stop doing that :)
Well I better sign off now. I will be back with lots of stories of our trip and lots of pictures.
Later Sharon

1 comment:

CJENS said...

I only gave you permission to trim up the back a TINY bit....not chop it all off :)