Thursday, January 12, 2012

Twelve plus years......

When I started working at Carleton they bought me  the above pair of boots. That was almost 13 years ago. I even have the original shoe strings in them.  I wear them from the time we have the first snow until the last of the snow is gone. It is usually from November through April. About the only thing I have done to maintain them is to polish them once or twice a winter and spray them with water proofing stuff once a year. I think I am finally going to have to break down and get a new pair since the soles are starting to come off . That is it for today..Later Sharon

4 comments:

Christawr said...

That was THE lamest blog post EVER!!!!!

Amy said...

ULTRA lame!!!!

Sharon said...

Better a lame post then no post at all....

Amy said...

Ummmm,I don't have internet,therefore,I have a good excuse:)