Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Second Bathroom done!

bathroom after the remodel 

bathroom after the remodel 

bathroom after the remodel 

bathroom after 

bathroom before

toilet before

bathtub before

Bathroom before
I am finally getting some pictures up of the bathroom. We have had it done for a month or so now, it is very nice. Rick did most of the work on it and did a great job. About the only thing I can take credit for is painting the trim and picking out the vanity and getting it ordered. Now we just need to get the bedroom done and the office. After all that is done we can move onto the 3 season porch and the garage. I really wanted Rick to get  shed up this fall so we could get the crap out of the garage but he says he just does not have time. So yesterday I cleaned up the garage. Basically I just moved the piles of crap to better spots. If there is one thing I am good at it is organizing! I like things neat.
Yesterday afternoon I watched the Hagre kids for awhile. They were all good and we had lots of fun. After Liam was done with school we played outside. They got to play in the sandbox again and then we raked leaves. Liam wanted a big pile of them so he could jump in it. Then when Rick came home he made leaf roads for them so they could drive there trucks down it. They had so much fun. I will try and put some pictures up in a couple of days.
I am not liking this hot weather. After all it is Oct. It is time for some cool weather. We are going to go out hunting tonight even if it is to hot. I will not be able to go back out for a few days so I better go when I can.
Later Sharon

No comments: