Friday, October 14, 2011

Funny Story for the day.....

The other day Hyvee had a warehouse sale in the old Walmart building so I went to pick up some flour. The flour was only .98 for a 5lb bag and since we are going to make apple pies on the 25th I got 5 bags. Well since I was there I thought I would look around and see if there was anything else I needed. As I was walking around I got behind this old couple. First they were looking at a plastic container for Christmas cookies. The old lady was going on and on about how nice it was and that they should buy it. Her husband agreed and then asked her, " are you going to make cookies". She paused for a while and then said no and they walked on . It was funny. But that is not even my good story about them. I am trying to get around them and the old man lets out this huge loud fart. He does not know I am behind him at this point. He just says oops and keeps walking. Then he sees me and turns to me and says oh excuse me for my fart. It was funny. I just nodded and walked on past them.
So there you have it, hope I made you smile.
Have great day.
Later Sharon

No comments: