Monday, February 21, 2011

No Motivation

I have no motivation to do anything today. I think I am still tired from vacation. I put this picture up so I can think about being in the warm sun of Vegas instead of the sucky weather we are having here. Yesterday I had to work. I was really happy when I got up for work and saw that the snow and rain had not started. I even managed to get all the buildings opened before it started. But once it started it really came down fast. The drive home from work was not very good. From Northfield to Faribo was not to bad because I was on bigger roads. But once I got to Morristown it was really bad. I had total white outs several times and one time I had to drive on the wrong side of the road on the shoulder to get though the drifts. We also had rain in Waseca before the snow so everything was covered in ice. I was very happy to get home last night.
Today I do not have to work and I am very glad I don't have to drive out of town for anything. I took Morgan to the vet this morning to have her stitches out. She is scared to death being in the car. She just sits on the seat and shivers. We need to work with her walking on the leash. She will walk a little and then just stop. Hard to take for walks when it is so cold. She sill only weighs just over 7 pounds. We started putting Dexter and her in the kennel at night together because otherwise every time Dexter would move during the night she would bark. It works much better now. We don't hear a thing out of ether of them all night long. Now if we could get her to sleep past 6:30 will be set. She is use to getting up at 4:00 when I get up for work so she wants to be up early every morning now. Today we let out at 6:30 to go potty and then put in back in the kennel and she barked for an hour. I guess that is what I get for getting a puppy.
I guess I better get off the computer and try and do something productive.....
Later Sharon

No comments: