Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Goodbye cold hello warmth!

Liam with his new guitar 


Dexter, Morgan and Liam all warn out from playing 

I babysat Liam and Josie on Monday so I gave Liam his birthday gift early since I will not be here for his birthday. He has been asking for a guitar so that is what I got him. His eyes got so huge when he opened it. He was super excited. It even came with a case and a pic for him to use. He knows that it is more then just a toy so he was being very careful with it. It was very cute to watch him with it. Liam does not take a nap very often any more but he told me when he got to my house he was going to take a nap today. So after Josie went down for her nap he said he wanted to lay on the floor. He wanted to watch a movie but I told him no. He had been yawning for a couple of hours. He fell asleep pretty fast and then he was out. The dogs played around him and Josie got up and was talking loud but he just slept on. He was so cute I had to take a picture of him.
Today I am busy trying to pack for Vegas. I pack all of my clothes in my bow case so I really cannot pack until we get home from league tonight. I sure will be happy to get out of this cold. It will go by way to fast I am sure.
Later Sharon

No comments: