Monday, February 15, 2010

Liam is 3

Liam and his Cars birthday cake that Christa made for him
Cassie reading Liam his new book
Opening gifts!
Josie wanted her picture taken too.

Liam turned 3 on Sat. Amy and Adam had everyone over for a party. Liam was so excited. He is growing up so fast.
I had to work all weekend. It was so pretty in the mornings because the trees were all covered with frost. It was a winter wonder land, I should have taken some pictures. I also shot a regions score for archery this weekend. I shot okay a 293 33X. I was okay with it because I have really been struggling with target panic this year. Some days it is okay and others it is really bad.
Cassie is watching Dexter for us when we are going to Vegas. She was down for Liam's birthday so she took him on Sat. So she is going to have him for 9 days! He was not a good boy for her the first night. She said he barked and barked. So last night she let him sleep in bed with her and he was much better. I will have to retrain him to sleep in his kennel when we get back home.
Only 2 more days and I am off to Vegas!!!!
Later Sharon

No comments: