Friday, February 5, 2010

"In 2 weeks in Vegas time you will almost be Married!!" - Hannah Neigebauer

This is the text I got from Hannah last night at 5:55 our time. I think Hannah and Jane are more excited about the wedding then I am, at least that is what they keep telling me.
I wish I was in Vegas today instead of being at work watching the snow come down. At least I am having a good day at work. I got to tow a student vehicle first thing this morning. She is not going to be happy. I guess maybe now she will follow the rules like the rest of the students.
Tonight Rick is going to make me a steak for supper. It has been forever since I have had a steak. I have a hard time digesting red meat so I usually will not eat it. But I have been hungry for one so I am going to go for it. Sometimes it is worth the stomach ache I am going to get!
That is all I have time for today. Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Later Sharon

No comments: