Sunday, February 7, 2010

" Everybody dies. Some of us live to be 100, some of us don't even make through our first days. It's a fact of nature. Did you use your time well or did you piss it away. Your own life is a ticking clock, everybody's is." -Six Feet Under

So we have been watching the HBO show Six Feet Under. It is off the air now but I have been getting them off Netflix. It is such a good show. It makes you laugh and it makes you cry. We just finished season one and I can't wait to see season two. They made 5 season's of it so I guess I will be busy for awhile!
My steak I had the other night was sooooo good. I figured it out and I think the last time I had a steak was right after I got out of the hospital last July. It was so worth the screwing up of my digestions system for two days! Of course I am sure it will be another 6 months before I try it again.
Today I am at work. After work I think I am going to go tanning. Rick is going to make us pizza for supper so we can eat it and watch the super bowl. I really don't care about the super bowl but you have to watch it. It is like the American thing to do.
Tomorrow I get to go to the dentist for my 3 1/2 hour appointment. I can hardly wait.
Happy Sunday Everyone
Later Sharon

No comments: