Tuesday, February 16, 2010

VEGAS HERE I COME!!!!!!

That's right I am leaving for Vegas tomorrow!!!!!! Today is going sooooo slow, I don't think work is ever going to end. I am going to leave early just because I can. I want to go tanning one more time before I leave so that is my excuse for leaving early. I think I will leave at 3:30 or maybe 3:00 or maybe I will just leave now! Okay I will stay at least until 3:00. Tonight we have league in Waseca. I still have not packed a thing. Since I put all my clothes in my bow case with my bow I really could not pack until after league tonight. I usually have all my clothes all set out and ready to go but not this year. Not sure what is up with that, just have not got it done. Good thing we do not leave to tomorrow afternoon.
When I next update I will married!!! I am so excited!!!!!

Later
Sharon

1 comment:

Christawr said...

you do not need to go tanning again, you are tan enough!!