Thursday, February 11, 2010

I've lost Liam and Josie to Rick


Yesterday I babysat Liam and Josie. Rick is home because he has no work this week. Well Liam loves Rick. He always wants Rick to play with him. I left them at home for a half hour when I went tanning. When I got home I could hear all this giggling coming from the living room. Rick and Liam were bowling with the beanie babies. Liam was wild, he was having fun. I am sure next time he comes over he won't even want to play with me it will be all Rick this and Rick that. Then there is Josie. I was putting up her pack and play and she started to just cry. She thought I was going to put her to bed. So I picked her up and took her out of the room and as soon as she saw Rick she was reaching for him. She sat on his lap forever. I have lost her too. My grandkids have abandoned me for Rick.
So the dentist went well. I like this dentist way better then the butcher I went to last year. I was very happy with his work. Now I just need to have the crowns put on and have the decay on the bottom of one of my old crowns fixed. Today I had to go get my teeth cleaned. As I was sitting in the dentist chair I was thinking about all the work I have had done. I have 15 crowns. They run about $1000. each. That is $15,000 worth of dental work. That is a ton of money for my teeth. At least my teeth look way better then they use to.
Today Dexter is at the vet getting groomed. After he gets back we are going to run to Mankato to get some paint for the bedroom. Since he is off he is going to paint. Tonight we have league in Faribo. I shot pretty good on Tue. at league, shooting a 295.
I am so ready to leave for Vegas. I cannot wait! I check the weather in Vegas now before I check it for home. It looks like it is going to be 65 and sunny when we fly in on Wed. So much nicer then it is here.
Later
Sharon

1 comment:

Christawr said...

hopefully this dentist doesn't kill himself!!