Tuesday, December 15, 2009

So Cold!!!

It is sooooo cold out this morning. I guess that is what it is suppose to be like in December.....cold. At least we are going to have a white Christmas. I hope it warms up a little because I would like to try and go cross country skiing sometime soon. I was going to take a couple of hours off on Sunday but it was to cold for me so I stayed at work. Once again they will not give us much heat in our office at work. One of the guys brought in a space heater so that helps. I just suck being cold all day long. I just drink lots of tea and coffee all day to warm me up. Tonight we have the last night of fall archery league. I didn't really shoot league but I was there every night buy one. We are have a pizza party tonight. I really need to get down and shoot more. I know I say that all the time and never do it. But in just a couple weeks winter league starts and I am no way ready for it.
Enjoy the cold day, don't freeze your butt off!!!
Sharon

1 comment:

Christa said...

It took me like 3 times to figure out the joke on that picture! I didn't notice his butt fell off!