Thursday, December 17, 2009


And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled ’till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. - Dr. Seuss Posted by Picasa
I am babysitting Liam and Josie today so Amy can go look for a new job. They are having a job fair in Saint Peter so that is where she is. I got up early so I could walk on the tread mill before they got here. I would love to run but I was told I could not.
I finally broke down and went to a chiropractor for my back. It was getting pretty bad last week and it was getting hard to drive home. It is the first time I have been to a chiropractor, I figured I would give him a chance. So he took some xrays and come to find out I have a mild case of scoliosis. It looks pretty sweet on the xray, my spine has a nice curve to it. I also have degeneration of some of my disc. He thinks the worse one is bulging and is torn, so it is loosing the fluid that is in between the vertebrae and that is what is causing my leg to go numb. He said does not think it has ruptured yet but is bulging. He is going to try and fix it and if it does not get better he is going to send me to someone else to have a epidural steroid injection. I hope he can make it better because the injection does not sound fun. He also said I could not run for awhile.
Yesterday after I got done at the chiropractor I went and got my hair cut. Then after that Amy, Liam, Josie and I went to Mankato. I had one last Christmas gift to get. Now I am all done. After I got home Rick and I went out for supper and then came home and watch a movie. Today I am trying to get my house work done. Tonight we have to go to Albert Lea for a birthday party. It should not be to late.
I guess I should go take care of Josie.
Later Sharon

3 comments:

Christa said...

that is a cute picture of Liam, he looks so serious, like he is trying to figure out what Christmas is all about!!

Amy said...

you should go take care of josie? what about liam! do you just let him take care of himself!!!

Sharon said...

Hello Liam was taking a nap or at least he was suppose to be taking a nap. Josie was sitting on the floor by me playing with toys.