Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy christmas eve

Do we have to keep going my legs hurt -Rick
I wanted to keep going and going and going
That is until I realized just how deep the snow was!

Will someone please wash my new car!!!

Happy Christmas Eve!!! This has been a strange but good Christmas Eve for me. We were suppose to go to New Richland to Ricks mom's house but she canceled it because of the weather. We are now going there on Sunday. Today I slept in until 8:30 then I sat around until Amy and Liam came over so Rick could give Liam a hair cut. After they left Rick and I went skiing. It was so nice out with all the new snow. I wanted to go around the lake but Rick would not. So we went up into the woods by the lake. Once we got in Rick made me cut the path, it was soooo deep. But we made it. We went down to the lake then and went on a snowmobile path, it was way easier. After we got home and got cleaned up we went to Walmart. Rick is going to make us supper tonight and we need a couple of things. Of course we come out with over a $100. of stuff. We went to the 3:30 church service. It was packed. Now we are back home and Rick is making a clean eating carrot cake and then he is going to start supper.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and drive safe.

Sharon

Posted by Picasa

No comments: