Monday, December 7, 2009

Josie's First Birthday




Shopping all weekend is not the thing to do when you have a cold. For some reason it makes it worse! Oh well I still had lots of fun. Friday we went to the movie The Blind Side. It was really good. It is a feel good movie. After that we stopped a Kohls and did a little shopping and then it was off to the hotel. Sat. we got to the mall around 10:00. we did not leave until almost 10:00 that night. I got almost all of my shopping done. I also got a dress for my wedding. It is always fun to have Erica, Theresa and Jodi to help me pick out clothes. After we got done shopping we went out for a late supper and some drinks. By then I had completely lost my voice. It was no good. We did not get back to the hotel until almost midnight. A late night for all of us!! Sunday we got up and went to Ikea and then to the Burnsville Mall. I was really not feeling to well. I could not talk at all. Dumb cold. Amy had Josie's birthday party last night so when I got back to town I went to her house. I did not stay to long. I was suppose to work today but I called in sick. I still feel like crap and still cannot not talk. I am taking it easy today. I have just been sitting in front of the TV and wrapping Christmas gifts.
Later Sharon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: