Saturday, December 12, 2009

Merry Christmas to me!!!


I stole this picture of Josie off of Cassie's facebook. She is so cute! She is such a happy baby until you tell her no. Then she does the insta-cry. It is pretty funny. I think Christa gave her lessons on how to fake cry, she was the queen of it when she was little.
I have not been up to much. I finally got my voice back on Thur. I can speak normal now. I actually lifted 2 times this week. I did some different stuff for my abs and boy were they sore. I guess that means I have not been working them hard enough.
Thursday afternoon Rick and took his car and my car for a drive to Mankato and ended up at the Mankato Toyota dealership. We came back out of the dealership with a 2010 Toyot Prius!! It is pearl color and supper sweet! We decided we did not need 3 cars so we traded two of them in. Are car payment is less then we were paying and we got a great interest rate. I know I am justifying getting a new car but I don't care. It drives so nice, I love it. I may even let Rick drive it once in awhile :)
I have to work this weekend. I am glad it has warmed up a little since I have to be outside to check the buildings in the morning. I am thinking about leaving a hour or so early on Sunday if it is nice out to go cross country skiing. We finally have enough snow and there is a great park to go skiing in Waseca.
Later Sharon

1 comment:

Christawr said...

I was the queen of fake crying! I am glad I could pass it on to someone else!!