Monday, December 28, 2009

Back to Work




Christmas is done and it is back to work for me. I wish I had another 5 days off, but I guess if I want to pay the bills I am going to have to go back to work.
We had a good time at mom and dads house on Christmas day. Everyone made it there in all the snow. We did not get back home until almost 8:30, a late night for us! Sat. we had a busy day. I got up and walked 3 miles and then lifted. My leg is still going numb when I walk and my arm goes numb when I do some of my lifts so I had to cut back on what I was doing. After that Rick and I ran to Mankato because he had to get some mud for work and our license plates were in for the car. We also went to Best Buy and spent my rewards points. I had $40 to spend so we got Band Of Brothers on blue ray. It was on sale for half price so we got it for free. When we got back home we took down all the Christmas stuff and got the house all clean.
Sunday we went to New Richland for Christmas with Ricks family. We had a good time. When we got back to town we went down to the range and shot a game. It is the first 300 round game I have shot since last April. I shot a 293 32X. I was very happy with that. Shooting does hurt my back but it did not hurt it as bad as last time I shot so that must mean it is getting better. Since league starts next week it is going to have to get better fast!
I have wasted enough time on the computer today so I guess I better get back to work.
Later Sharon

1 comment:

Christa said...

are you ever going to update again!!