Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday......

Not much new has happened in the last couple of days. I spent most of the day Tuesday cleaning in the basement. I went through all the stuff that came out of the side that we are remodeling. It is almost done. I know I keep saying it is almost done, but really it is! Wed. I had to get up early to babysit. I really wanted to stay in bed but no I was a good Nana and got up. Amy had Liam and Josie at my house at 7:00. They were both very good. Josie slept most of the day away. Liam and I made peanut butter cookies. We also managed to get outside for a little while. Amy got back and then I colored her hair for her. By the time they all left it was almost 7:00. I was tired. After that Rick made me supper and then we watched TV. I know I have had an exciting last few days! Today I am back to work. I have boring training at 1:30.
That's it
Later
Sharon

No comments: