Friday, October 30, 2009

doggie blanket


Dexter and Dudley both have to sit on my lab every night. Neither one of them will ever leave me alone. But not for long. Dudley decided last time I watched Josie and Liam that he would try and bite Josie. So now Dudley is leaving us. We have found a good home for him. They are coming to get him tonight. It was hard for Rick to give him up but we could not take the chance that he might try and bite again. I think Dudley will be happy to be away from Dexter and be the lone dog again.
I am on my four day weekend. It is nice because I really have no plans. I can sleep in everyday and just relax! Yesterday I ran on the tread mill and I lifted on Wed. night. I was going to lift this morning but I am watching Liam and Josie. Amy wanted to make apple pies so she asked me to watch them for a little while. She is going to get them at 1:00. Then I have the whole afternoon.
Last night Rick made the best supper ever. He made wild rice cranberry pilaf and crispy parmesan chicken. It was so good. I sure am glad one of us will cook once in awhile!
Liam wants me to play with him so I guess I better go.
Later
Sharon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: