Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Exhausted

I need a day off. Even on my days off I have been super busy so I am exhausted. I need a day to do nothing! Or at least do a lot less then I have been doing. Amy and Christa want to make apples pies on my days off this week but I am putting my foot down and saying NO. I think they are going to have to learn how to do it without me this year.
I have been out deer hunting a couple more times this week. Rick put up a tree stand for me. He is so nice because he figured I would never get up in it but he put it up anyhow. He was almost right! I made it up the tree and then could not make myself get onto the stand. It is high and small! Well Rick climbed up after me and helped me get up. Once I was on the stand I was fine, it was the getting there part that I did not like. The next time I went it was a little easier to get up to tree stand. Of course I did not see any deer. I did see three raccoons coming out of a tree. Gave me something to look at!
Sunday we went to Christa and Jese's new house for there open house party. It was a good time.
Today is my Friday. I will be glad when the work day is done. I think I am getting sick. I can feel it coming on. This morning I woke up and my chest hurt and I have been coughing. I hope that is it because I do not want to be sick on my days off.
Last night after work I went for a run for the first time in two week. I ran 5 miles. It felt good to be out running again.
Later
Sharon

No comments: