Thursday, October 22, 2009

Having a sleep over with the grandkids = no sleep!

Last night Liam and Josie came over because Amy had to be at work before Adam got home. Since I was going to watch them today they just spent the night. Well all went well till it was bed time. Josie was sleeping and then when I put Liam to bed he thought he should cry so then Josie stated to cry. It went on and on and on until 10:30 when they finally both went to sleep. Then Josie woke up at 4:45. I think she would have went back to sleep but I did not want her to wake up Liam so I got her and gave her a bottle. Then she went back to sleep. they both slept until 8:30. Now they are both happy!
Grandma Trenda fell down yesterday and broke her hip. Not good. She is haveing surgery today to fix it. I hope everything goes good.
Yesterday I lifted weights for the first time in about a month and a half. I am so sore today. But it is a good sore! I miss lifting. I am going to do it again on Friday. I want to get back into a good lifting schedule. Should be able to since this is a slow time of year for me.
I also finished canning all the apples yesterday. I made 13 more quarts of applesauce. I am officially done canning for the year now!!!!! Amy and Christa are going to make apple pies on Sat. I am sure they will do fine without me.
Got to go make lunch for Liam
Later Sharon

No comments: