Saturday, July 25, 2009




“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.”

-Lance Armstrong
I have become a total Tour De France addict. I love watching it. When I first got home from my surgery and could do nothing I sat and watched it all day long. Some days I watched it three times a day because I would fall asleep and then when I woke up I would have to watch the parts I missed. I know I'm a little nuts!!! Thank God it is over tomorrow so I can get on with my life!
It was nice to go back to work this week. I cannot believe I said that, but it is true. Even if it was hard to get up at 4:00 and it is boring at work now because the students are gone, it was still nice to be back. I miss interacting with the people at work. Of course I only worked two days and now I am on my last 4 day weekend for a month.
The underground dog fence is going well. After a couple of ruff days the dogs are finally getting it. We had a day or so after they both got there first shock that we had to just about pull them off the step. But now they are both much better, as soon as they hear the beep they run away from the fence. It is so nice not the have to tie them up every time they go out.
Today I went for my first run!!!!! I only ran 1 1/2 miles. I decided I better stop before it hurts. It felt pretty good. My stomach was just a little sore after I ran. I am very happy to be out on the road again....one mile at a time!
Tonight we are going to Amy and Adam's house for supper and a camp fire. She is have us over because we gave them lots of stuff when I moved. It should be lots of fun.
I am putting off paying my bills right now so I guess I better end this and get to it.
Later Sharon

1 comment:

manybows said...

" I dated Sheryl Crowe...It was gross"
-Lance Armstrong