Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Okay I know it is not the 4th today but I will be busy tomorrow. So Happy 4th of July a day early! I have been BUSY! Wed. night Rick and I took my weight machine apart and got it loaded into his trailer. We did it in only 45 minutes. Thursday started out with me going to see the surgeon. My surgery is scheduled for Wednesday. I will not find out what time it is until Tuesday. While I was there he showed me more xray pictures of my stints. It is really cool looking at them. It is cool to think that the stints are inside me. He also had the blood test results that I had on Wednesday. He said that the lipase amount I have in my blood was 79. I guess normal count is 50. But he said he was not worried about it because I was a little high from the stint I have in my pancreas. Also when I had pancreatitis while I was in the hospital my count was 4000. So I think I will take the 79!
After the doctor I went back home took the dog for a walk and then loaded up the car with stuff to move to Ricks house. Dexter and I spent the day there putting stuff away. I also had to do my laundry there because I sold my washer and dryer on Wednesday. Rick had taken his weight machine apart in the morning before work so while I was there I carried all of it but the 3 huge pieces up stairs and out to the trailer. When he got home he had his neighbour come over and help him move the last pieces up. Then we were off to Mankato. We went to 2nd wind and traded our weight machines in for a new updated one. When we got back to Waseca we went to Walmart to get a few things for the 4th. We also tried to get some brown paint for the trim board in the bathroom. The girl tried to mix it 3 times and could not get it right. So after a half hour we gave up.
Today I am going to move more stuff. My goal is to have everything moved before I go back to work on July 23. That will give me a couple days to clean my house for the new owner.
Well I better get a move on it.
Later
Sharon

No comments: