Monday, July 27, 2009

$61,075.99









So I added up what all my medical cost are since June 6 and it comes to a total of $61,075.99 That is a lot of money. I sure am glad I have insurance. I should have to pay just under $3000. for my part.
Saturday night we went to Amy and Adam's house for a great supper and bon fire. We had lots of fun and the food could not have been better. We had giant marshmallows. It was funny watching Adam and Rick try and roast them. They were so huge they would not roast very good. Liam loved them. There was a ton of bats that came out at dark. Liam thought they were pretty cool. Good thing he does not know yet that you should be scared of bats.
Sunday we moved the last few things out of my house. Now I just have to go over there on Tue. and do a once over cleaning. Rick and I went for a 13 mile bike ride in the morning. It went a little better this time. Of course I am still way to slow!
Today I am going to the doctor for my yearly checkup that I am almost 2 years behind in. I figure I better go in now since I have completely fallen apart this year. Should probable make sure I have no other hidden problems. After all 2009 has been the year from hell for me for heath problems.
I better get going since I have to be in Faribault for the doctor at 12:15
Later SharonPosted by Picasa

No comments: