Monday, July 13, 2009

Getting Better

I got the drainage tube taken out on Friday. Amy took me there. She said she had to come in and watch so her, Liam and Josie all got to watch the drainage tube get pulled out. It felt like someone punched me in the stomach when she pulled it out. It feels so much better now that it is gone. It was pretty funny when we went into the office. It was not the surgeon who took it out but a physician assistant. She came in and asked why the surgeon did not take the tube out on Thur. I told her I did not know he just said I had to keep it one more day. Then she looked at my chart and said "Oh your the one.... you are A-typical, you don't have a normal anatomy. I understand why he left it in you, he wanted to keep a close eye on you." So I guess they were all talking about me. It was pretty funny. I guess I may have been a little sicker then I thought. Oh well I am doing better now. Every day gets better. I am off the pain pills now I am just taking Tylenol.
Saturday was a busy day. Adam came over and helped Rick move some of my stuff over. I just watched. Then Saturday night was the big UFC night. There was lots of great fights. Jese came over and watched some of it. He brought his dog over. Dexter was afraid of it. It was pretty funny because Christa's and Jese's dog is about as big as a rat. Dexter just kept running away from it.
Sunday was another day of moving and unpacking. I just wish it was done. Amy helped me unpack the kitchen stuff. That helped a lot.
Today I am going to try and move a few things. Hard to do when you can only lift 10 pounds.
It is already 11:00 and I still have done nothing so I better get to it.
Later Sharon

1 comment:

Jim said...

OH! YOUR THE ONE!....Haahaahahahahaha