Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years Day!

Hope everyone had a good New Years Eve. I did not do anything much. Rick and I went out for supper and then we went to the club to shoot for just a little while. After that we watched a movie. We did not even stay up until midnight. So today I went to work a little late so I could sleep in. Rick brought me a coffee and a donut before work because he is nice like that. Well I was going to eat the donut on my way to work so I put it in a bag and then put it in my backpack and then went and got ready for work. When I was ready to go I put Jada in then bedroom and went to get my stuff only to find that Jada had unzipped my backpack and took the donut out and ate the whole thing. I was not very happy with her. So no donut for me. I have 22.5 hours of double time and a half on this pay period. That should pay for my fees for Vegas, my FAC fees and my WAC fees. It is the only thing good about working on the holiday's.
Later
Sharon

No comments: