Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Good Week


It has been a good week so far. Yesterday at league I shot a 298 35X. I was happy with that, it is the best score I have had this year with my new release. And I had to shoot at the stupid 5 spot Vegas target. I hate that target, I can not see the X when I shoot. Most of the 4 that you see are from the practice rounds. Today I went to Ricks house and ran on the treadmill. I ran 3.25 miles with no leg pain. I really hope that I am done with the ITBS. I really miss running. I will just have to take it slow again. I would love to run another half marathon this summer. I will have to see how it goes. This afternoon Amy, Cassie and I are going to go the the movie. I was not going to go because they said the weather was going to be bad. But it seems the the snow is done for the day so we are going. Just hope we don't freeze to death! It is so cold out that it hurts to go out in it. I am really glad I don't work nights anymore and would have to go lock buildings every night. Now I just have to open them on the weekends, and this weekend is my last to work for 4 weeks. So by the time I get back on weekend it should be much nicer out. Only 20 more days till I go to Vegas. I am starting to get excited for it. Charlie has started to pull her hair out. I come home to clumps of cat hair all over and then last night I watched her just pull it out. I think she is lonely now that Jada is gone and I have been gone so much with work and archery. Poor Poor Kitty.
Got to go vacuum up cat hair.
Later
Sharon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: