Sunday, January 11, 2009



"Life is too short for drama and petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive.Tell the people you love that you love them at every opportunity. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time. Lost time can never be found."

I finally finished reading the Twilight books. They were very good. It has been awhile since I read a series of books that I could not put down. I spent way to much of my off time reading. But I guess that it is not waisted time if you enjoy what you are doing.

I had a good time at league this week. It is fun to back shooting with everyone.

I had to work all weekend so that sucks. I really don't mind working so much as I hate it that I have to miss the things that are going on while I am at work.

It snowed again last night. It has been a bad winter for driving to work for me. Looks like there is enough snow to go CC skiing again. Maybe I will be able to go on my days off. But I heard that it is going to get really cold the next week so maybe I will just stay in my nice warm house.

Later Sharon

No comments: