Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cold

Man has it been cold out. Then they said it was going to be much nicer today but it is so windy that it feels just as cold. The wind is blowing the snow over the roads making them nice and icy. I have had a good last few days. On Wed. night Amy, Cassie and I went to the movie The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. It was really good, it made me cry. Of course any movie with Brad Pitt in is usually good. Thur. I was going to babysit but Amy did not go to school because it was to cold out. She did not want to take the kids out in it. But Friday even though it was still cold out Amy had to go to Faribo so I got to babysit Liam and Josie then. Liam is talking so much now. He is lots of fun to watch. Josie slept almost the whole time I had her. When she was up and I was feeding her Liam told me to put her on the couch so I could read him a book. It was funny. Last night I want to IA for the first half of the Pro-Am. I shot okay. After we shot a bunch of us went to eat at a really good restaurant. I had duck, it was super good. We did not get back to Waseca until midnight. I went into work late today because there was two of us on all day. So I did not have to be here until 9:00. It was nice to sleep in, well really I still had to get up at 7:00 so that is really not sleeping in to much. After work tonight Rick and I are going to watch movies. On Sunday we head back down to IA for the last day of the Pro-Am. It should be fun. So that is a wrap up of my days.
Later Sharon

No comments: