Monday, January 12, 2009

BLIZZARD


The weather drama Queen is coming out of me big time today. They are talking blizzard warnings for today. They have already closed all the schools around Waseca and advising no travel. So that all does me a lot of good since I am at work. It is already snowing but the winds have not picked up yet. I really am not looking forward to the drive home today or the drive in tomorrow. I am sure I will make it, I always do.
So somehow I don't know how it has happened, Charlie has taken over my side of the bed. I always sleep on the right side of the bed and she had decided that she needs to sleep on that side. I used to move her to the other side but then I would wake up to her back on the right side. I have given up. I think she knows who really is in charge......her.
I guess I better get some work done while I am not in a total panic about the weather
Later Sharon

No comments: