Tuesday, January 6, 2009

bye bye Jada

Whats left of my ball after Jada got it
Jada
Charlie hiding from Jada on top of the fridge
Jada looking sad because I will not let her get into the garbage can


Today Jada is going home. I would like to say I am going to miss her but that is not the case. She has been pretty good. But I think she knows she is going home today because she can't sit still for more then two seconds. I have not been up to much the last few days. I was very busy at work yesterday because the students all came back. I had tons for parking stuff to do and will have a ton waiting for me when I get back on Friday. Today league starts at WAC. Then on Thur. it starts at FAC. I don't think I am ready for it yet but I guess I have no choice. Now I am just waiting for Cassie to get here so I can clean up all the dog hair that is all over my house.
Later Sharon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: