Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Liam In The Cage



Today I had to watch Liam for a hour or so and he was being a bad boy so I put him in a cage. Ok not really. I am watching Jada for the next 9 days and I have her kennel and Liam thought it was funny to go in it. Cassie and Nick are in sunny Mexico so I get Jada. Nicks parents took the whole family down there for Christmas. Cassie and Nick are so lucky. It is going good so far with Jada. She has been a good girl for me. I hope it keeps up. I have not been up to a whole lot since Christmas. I had to work all weekend. It was dead at work. I had a bunch of parking stuff I had to do for my boss, it took me from 11:00 to 3:00 to get it done on Sat. It kept me busy for the day. I have Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off of work. I was going to take New Years Day off but I really have not big plans so now I am going to work it and get the double time and a half. Work should pay for all of my archery fees for the year. Well I better get going I am going to cook. Yes I said I was going to cook. I know it is hard to believe but it is true. I figured I better try and cook at least one time on my days off.
Later Sharon
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

mabye you should cook me some food!!!