Monday, December 15, 2008

Weekend Fun


























I had a great weekend. Saturday I finally got my Christmas cards done. They are addressed and just waiting stamps now. I should be able to get them in the mail today! Sat. afternoon Rick and I went hunting. It was so nice out. It is fun to be out in the woods with all the snow. I did not see any deer but lots of deer tacks. Of course seeing the tracks does me no good. Rick saw one deer but it was far off. After hunting we drove by a house in New Richland that puts up a big Christmas display. It was pretty cool. You really can't see how good it is by the pictures. After we warmed up Rick and I went to a restaurant that just opened in Waseca called the Starfire Grill. It was really good. It is nice to have a good new restaurant to eat at in town. Sunday I was not feeling the best. I have been fighting a cold all week, it just enough to make me feel just a little off. In the morning I biked for 20 min. that was long enough... it drained me. Then I went down to WAC and visited for awhile. We were having a shoot. By then the weather had turned cold so Rick and I decided that we would have a movie day. We watched 3 movies! I never just sit around a watch movies, it was nice to just be lazy for a day. Rick made some meatloaf for supper. It was really good. I have not had meatloaf in years and years because I cannot make it. I have a meatloaf curse. The last time I made it back in the early 90's Cassie said it was so bad the dog would not eat it. So that was when I gave up on meatloaf. But now Rick can make it for me! Today I am going to watch Liam for a couple hours while Amy takes Josie for her fist Dr. appointment. I am going to go lift now.
Later Sharon



Posted by Picasa

No comments: