Wednesday, December 17, 2008

In the old days, it was not called the Holiday Season; the Christians called it 'Christmas' and went to church; the Jews called it 'Hanukkah' and went to synagogue; the atheists went to parties and drank. People passing each other on the street would say 'Merry Christmas!' or 'Happy Hanukkah!' or (to the atheists) 'Look out for the wall!' ~Dave Barry, "Christmas Shopping: A Survivor's Guide"

It is back to work for me today. I lucked out and have not had to drive in all the snow we have been getting over the last week. But I guess my luck is going to run out because they are saying we are going to get another 6 inches of snow on Thur. night and Friday morning. Oh well I am sure I will make it to and from work just fine, I always do. It is going to cost me a small fortune this month to pay off Coop for cleaning the snow out of my driveway and sidewalks. It really needs to stop snowing everyday. Once a week would be just fine.
Yesterday I watched Liam and Josie for the first time. Went good since Josie slept almost the whole time. I had them at 7:20 in the morning until noon. So after they left I got on my bike and biked for 25 minutes. I did not get in the shower until 2:00. So needless to say I did not get a whole lot done yesterday. But I guess it is ok since I had 5 days off and really had nothing big that I had to get done. Yesterday afternoon Rick and I went to the club to shoot. Then we went to Walmart so I could buy Mamma Mia. Then when we got back to my house we watched it. It is the best movie ever.
I found out the other day it is going to cost $150.00 to take my bow case on the plane to and from Vegas. If it is over 62 linear inches they charge you a excess baggage fee. It is hard to find a bow case the is that small. Last year they did not charge any of us for excess baggage. They have changed the rules this year. What a rip off. So Rick and I decided that we would put both of our bows in his case. That way we would only have to pay $75. each instead of $150. each. Still that is way to much.
So now you are all updated on my life.
Later Sharon

No comments: