Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bye Bye Harper


So for the last week or so I have found a couple of wet spots in different areas of the house. I was not sure who or what was doing it. Well yesterday when I got home from work I found out.....Harper peed on the carpet right in front of me. So that is the end of Harper. I cannot have a cat in the house that pees everywhere. GROSS!!!! I have no idea why she decided she had to start peeing all over the house. She has used the litter box since I got her and it was clean. I just changed the litter and I scoop it all the time. So anyhow I am getting rid of her. Charlie is just going to have to live with just me. There is a cop that shoots at the WAC and he told me that I could take her to the local vet and they will try and place her. So that is where she is going. Rick is going to take her there for me this morning. So goodbye Harper.
Yesterday I left work at 2:00 and went home and worked on my Christmas cards. I finally got a good start on them. I should be able to get them done sometime next week. After that Rick and I went down to the club to shoot. I shot at 20 yards for the first time last night. It went very good. I was happy with how I shot. I really need to shoot more because my arms got really tired and then they started to shake.
It snowed a lot last night. The roads really sucked coming to work today. I was late for work. Well not really late, we are suppose to be here 10 minutes before our shift starts. I got here right at 6:00. So technically I was not really late.
Speaking of work, I guess I better get working.
Later Sharon

2 comments:

Amy said...

so what your trying to say is that you will have another cat after your done watching jada:)

Sharon said...

No I will not have another cat. Poor Charlie will just have to learn to live alone