Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cross Country Skiing


Yesterday after work I finally got to go cross country skiing. It was so nice out. We went across the lake and back. It took about 40 minutes. I wish it would stay nice out so I could go again on Sunday. But that is not to be. I just got into the office and as I was coming into the building the first snowflakes started to fall. It looks like we are going to have a good old fashion blizzard by the end of the day. If it starts to look bad out I am going to leave work early to try and get home before the really bad stuff hits. Some poor girl has her wedding up here today. That would really suck. They have the chapel decorated really nice. Hope the weather holds out for them. I am really glad I do not have to work on Sunday. I am going to stay in my nice warm house all day. Better get to work.
Later Sharon

1 comment:

Amy said...

mabye you should just wake up really early and ski to work