Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. On Tue. all the kids came over to my house for our Christmas. It was lots of fun. It was so fun to watch Liam open his gifts and get all excited when he got a toy! That is what Christmas is for.....the little kids. It was really a fun day.
Yesterday I had to work. After work I came home to a sink full of dishes that Christa and Jese left me. That was nice. So after cleaning up some of the mess I got changed and met Rick and all of his family at church for the Christmas Eve mass. Then I went home and cooked a chicken dish that I am taking to my moms today.
Today I am at work. I am leaving at 2:00 to go to my mom's for our get together. I have not seen Diane and Rod since last December. It will be good to see them. I will have lots of pictures to put up of all of our Christmas sweaters........
Have A Great Day!
Sharon

No comments: