Saturday, June 28, 2008

"Its not all about what you do in the race tomorrow. It's about what you've done to get here." -Ryan Hall


The rain coming down in the distance in Duluth.


So today I deiced that it has been a week and I should give running a try again. It did not go so well. My leg felt great for the first mile or so and then it started to hurt again. To say I am unhappy about this is an understatement! And then while I was raining it started to rain. So not only was I in mega pain I was wet. I ran only 5 miles and then had to stop. I don't think I am going to be able to run the 4Th of July race around Clear Lake. I even took off work so I could run it. I am not going to run all week and see how it is. I am also going to break down and call my Orthopedic Doctor on Monday and see when I can get in to see him. I was hoping I would never have to see him again. I am sure it will take forever to get an appointment to see him.


Last night we went to the movie Wanted. It was good. Lots of action. Today I have not done much since I have 3 more days to get my house work done. I did not get out of bed until 9:00. After running I did my dishes, I was running out of cups. Then I went and got my oil changed and went to Walmart to get some food so I could eat. Now I am making some fresh ice tea lemonade. It is going to be so good.


Later Sharon


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

you can always run/walk around clear lake for the 4th of july race!!!